March 29, 2010

To Parents

A letter to parents of a professional who want to go for love marriage...


Dear Mom and Dad,
I don't know what to say on this topic, I don't know how much I am right. But still I want to share something with you. I want to tell you that I am in Love and I want to marry that one(guy/girl). I know you will oppose my thinking due to very much reason like society, relations. But I want to ask you one thing that "Is I am nothing for you?". I know I am wrong in this place. But still I want to put some questions in front of you. If I will hurt you any place then I am sorry for that, I think you will forgive me as your child. Please think on this and at last your decision will be more valuable for me.
                                 I want to tell you that as we grow younger day by day, the adjustment is not possible with time, you know this fact very well as you are much elder than me. I know you both make adjustment with your life and you are living happily in your present life too, I want to be same like you. But what I can do, we are finding ourself very busy due to our hectic Professional life. We haven't so much time so that we can go for understanding each-other. In your time the marriage was there in small age or people have less competition than present due to which you were able to give your full time with the family, plzzz don't think that I am comparing with you, I know I can't compare myself with you as you are handling our family very well which I don't think will be easy work for me. But still, Don't you think it takes a lot of  time to understand each-other and it is not possible with our life which we are living now i.e we go to our respective work at morning 8 AM and return at 8-9 PM in night. I myself not finding on the place where we can adjust with a new person in life due to less time to spent with each-others. You know it very well that it is easier to adjust with the person whom we know earlier like the relation of ours, in which we know the needs of each-other, nature of each-other. I want to ask one thing that what is wrong if I choose a person for life partner whom I know better than the person with whom you want that I should marry. We know each-other and the lifestyle of each-other better as we belongs to same class of worker known as Professionals, which help us in adjustment with each-other. I think you will understand me at this place of life where I am.
                                I know you will say that what will our society and relative will say then on this I want to say that you know we have to spent maximum time out of our native place due to our job-culture. And you know without success everyone is there to criticize you but when you once get success then everyone is with you and you know where I am and what will be my future. And I think with the time all thing will be good for us.
                                   I want to say one thing more that I feel very confusing that how will the arrange marriage will affect our personal life due to all type of problem during the adjustment with each-other and it may be possible it will result in stress in the relations of each-other. 
                                I know you will never think bad for me as I am very dear to you and I will never want to hurt you too. I want your suggestion in this matter. Hope you will give me appropriate suggestions in this matter.


Yours dear

XYZ.





No comments:

Post a Comment